Bodylicious Fitness Rules for Making the Right Food Choices
- Use fresh vegetables to replace processed foods.
- Skinless white meat or fish is a better choice than red meat.
- Egg whites have less fat and no cholesterol.
- Portion size is important. To ensure you have the correct portion size, use a small plate. Eat five (5) small meals a day (It helps to increase metabolism).
- Choose foods that are high in fiber.
- Broil, grill, or bake your food, do not fry your food.
- Avoid butter or cream based sauces.
- Eat whole grains and brown rice instead of white rice.
- Drink water, It flushes out your system. It’s a better choice (It does a body good).
- If you must have a dessert, choose a piece of fresh fruit, to satisfy that sweet tooth.
- Try not to eat after 7:30 P.M.
- Try to avoid dairy products.
- Use almond milk or coconut milk.
- Use organic foods if possible.